Friday, October 4, 2013

In Print Soon-Beyond the Journey

 
At last I've gone and done it.  During these last two months, I've begun editing and reformatting my digital books for Create Space, and affiliate of amazon.com. This company
 provides a print on demand option for readers who prefer an actual paper edition. Books can be ordered by anyone, around the world, and shipped within a single day. I am very pleased with their work, and I believe you will be, too.
 
 
 

 

 
The second book An Ultralighter's True Trail Stories-Beyond the Journey will have a new cover based on my photo of Fire Creek Pass.
This will be the first time this book has ever been available in print. I've edited it, added new material, and taken out some objectionable language. I hope you like it.
 
If you read one of my books, won’t you please consider writing a review? Reviews are the best way readers discover new books. I would truly appreciate it.  
 
 
 
I'll post the direct link here in this blog as soon as it's ready. In commemoration of the new edition and release in print, the cover has been updated at www.amazon.com  as well.
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment