Sunday, August 7, 2011

Photos of Paranormal?


Notice the time, almost one in the morning. The landscape is a winding trail snugged in between ridges and hallars. Steep sloping sides and mountains funnel wild life down this old forest service road. The nearest paved road is 3 miles away. The nearest gravel road is 1/2 mile away.

This motion detection camera did not take any photos of any humans or animals. Only the light. Some have suggested a helicopter. None were heard by us. Perhaps a stealth helicopter?


We're not into ghosts or flying objects. If you have any ideas, please post.

This is the normal daylight shot, with me hiking at 8:30 a.m.

My partner has a trail camera set up to take photos 24/7 on a nearby trail I hike every day. It gives us wonderful wild life photos of bear, coyote, raccoon and turkeys.

These above photos were shot last night.

3 comments:

  1. Damned if I know but I wouldn't hang around out there by myself after dark!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wanted to walk there one night, but got the creeps! I began asking myself: do I really Want To Know whats out there? :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I asked my brother about this. He lives in the Sierra Nevadas and has trail cameras all over the place. He was stumped. Maybe it is dreadful aliens, hoping to kidnap a human female. I'd stay away from there after dark! ;-)

    ReplyDelete