Saturday, March 21, 2015

Shout Out to Naked Fans

I figured I might as well post this again. This show is funny at times and interesting, but definitely not hosting me. I told them I'd be interested in "Nearly naked and Almost afraid". While I'm completely honored by their interest,shadowing two splotches on my body is not going to cut it.
How about some Dual Survival for Women. Those guys get to keep their pants on and their buff bodies are amazing!
Anyways, any women out there wanna go for the naked thing, the contact info follows.
 
 
Hi Carol,
I'm a casting associate with Metal Flowers Media in Los Angeles and I'm writing to you today because we've recently kicked off our annual nationwide search for seasoned outdoorsmen and outdoors-WOMEN with well-honed survival skills to take part in Discovery's #1 rated show, NAKED AND AFRAID...the revolutionary docu-series where survival is taken down to its purest form.
**We are in particular need of women with primitive survival skills for next season, which is filming this summer. If you're not interested, could you please recommend someone?��
If you are not familiar with the show, here's a link to learn more about it: 
Feel free to forward this email to any of your students/friends/family/colleagues that may be good candidates and would welcome this challenging and exciting opportunity. Those who are interested may contact me directly with their names, ages, occupations, and a little bit about themselves. 
Lastly, I've attached a screenshot of the press release for your review.
Thanks so much and I would really appreciate any referrals you may offer. Please let me know if you have any questions and feel free to call me. 
Best wishes,
Jane
Jane Ford
Senior Casting Associate
Metal Flowers Media, LLC
Stop and smell the reality
------------------------------
Web//  www.metalflowersmedia.com
Mobile//  310-413-4455
FB// facebook.com/metalflowersmedia
Twitter//  @metalflowers
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment