Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Big Day Has Come

Sorry for such long spaces in posting, but the corner has been turned. The book is ready and my betta readers are turning last minute corrections. I hope to begin the publishing process this Saturday and the new book:

Of Moose and Men-Ridgerunning in Maine's Hundred Mile Wilderness  

should be available at Amazon.com on Sunday. 
I'll use my full name, Carol Wellman, because its non fiction, although a fictional story is embedded later in the work.

I'll post the direct link here when it becomes available.

Whew. Nothing like crossing stuff off the list. The book has 395 pages, twelve photos, gear and food lists, recommendations and a ton of stories. Many thanks to all my friends and family who have encouraged me through this lengthy process.

I  hope you enjoy it and I do desire feedback. Happy Trails

1 comment: