Friday, February 20, 2015

Call for Third Season Casting

Apparently I've made the grade. So far I have received three separate invitations for the next round of casting. I am very pleased and honored with this attention. JLHolden Casting also said if I knew anyone who wanted to try out, spread the word. So here is the message. If you are interested in the link, email me and I'll forward it to you.

The following was copied and pasted from the email:

Hello Survivalists! I am so stoked to once again cast a survival show. I had a blast last time working with all of you and I hope this time you'll join me again on this fun and rewarding journey. This is my first season on the show but it will be the third season the show has aired. They said, this season will be tougher than ever, so we need the real deal. I smiled knowing that I had some of the most extreme survivalist's out there! So don't let me down! Let's show them you have what it takes.

Water is the most important element a human body needs to survive so finding a safe source of water fast is a must in survival situation. Therefore, knowing how to find & purify water is the most important survival skill. Share your thoughts with me by applying for the show below. 



Apply Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment