Tuesday, January 7, 2014

New Year's Resolutions

I can't believe the time is flying and here we are 2014, January 7th.
Hope everyone had their new year in order.
The rule is you have to write it down if you plan to accomplish your goals.


Life has a way of testing your mettle though. What's really important? I find as a survivalist, the attitude is more important than anything I have or don't have. Survival stories abound for all age groups, all around the world. What we call hardship, third world countries call daily life.


Like clean water, a roof over our head, food without fear.

The geo is still going great. I think of all the places its been....from Fairbanks, Alaska, to Caratunk, Maine, down to Key West, Florida, to the Grand Canyon in Arizona. Its kept going and probably will for years to come. I consider it a home of sorts, lived out of it while traveling and camping. It never lets me down.
Bet thing is, its paid for.

No comments:

Post a Comment