Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Beyond the Journey and More Adventures


Its ready! My second book is now available, for the first time ever, in paperback. Be one of the first to have this Second Edition sitting on your nightstand. Please write a review, if you could. I would really appreciate it.

An Ultralighters-True-Trail-Stories-Beyond the Journey
 
Every once in awhile, I remember to take my camera on my daily hikes. The color is gorgeous, the views outstanding. Snow is on the tops and the ski passes are being bought. I have my backcountry skis with me and will take serious footage as that starts to happen.
 
As I begin redoing my backpacking cookbook, entitled
 
Everything Except Corn Pasta,
 
I decided to include photos of my pen and ink sketches. While sorting through them, I was amazed how many dealt with bears and food! I guess that's been my life the last 13 years, so it stands to reason.

 
Please respect the copyright on my sketches. There will be a dozen or more interspersed in the cookbook, soon to be available in print at Amazon. com
 
Its definitely been a Journey. Thanks for your support and good wishes. I couldn't have done it without you.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment