Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Review of Primal Cut

The Superintendent of the Man Camp has just finished reading my new horror novel, Primal Cut. Just as I expected, he said he'd never look at me the same way again. I think its a compliment. He read it in one sitting, said he couldn't put it down and that I was "twisted sister."

The Foreman came in this morning talking about Primal Cut. Looks like it going to be a hit, way out there, though. Anyone with a weak stomach, beware.

Primal Cut is on sale for only 99 cents through the end of January at Amazon.com. You can download it to your PC with a free application from Kindle.


 I think as an artist, that's very cool. When a co-worker said, it must be like The Shinning, he said, way worse. I got a good laugh out of that. I changed the cover from this one...
 
 
 
 


to this one mainly because it seems like John Deerfield's face is on this snowy rock. Maybe he is following me now on my ski trips! He's a main character, the poltergeist who keeps things hopping here at Yellowstone Lake.


.
 
Let me know what you think of the book covers.

No comments:

Post a Comment