Friday, June 22, 2012

No Power? NO Problem


The Geo still working great!


I pulled into one of the few rest stops on my way to Missoula, heading down I-90. It was gorgeous. The landscape, picnic areas, buildings and parking were immaculate. All except one little problem. A sign on the door said, No Power. The building was locked. I looked around for some out houses. Plenty of people were walking around, walking dogs. Surely they must have stopped for that reason, too.

Well, I walked behind the rest area, found some tall weeds, a big tree, some brush. No one was nearby. I quickly did my thing, no one the worse for wear.
Earlier, I'd seen a man coming up from way back in the weeds too. At the time I didn't know why. Hey, can we get an out house or two over there?

No comments:

Post a Comment