Sunday, February 27, 2011

FreeStyle-Another Look at Entertainment



Other links are embedded in the article which takes you to places for free audio books, event tickets, free stuff exchanges and music options.

We have a motto here, the money I don't spend I don't have to earn.

Starting Monday, the news channel promised an expose' showing how many consumer goods are made in America. The format will involved visiting a typical home and eliminating all things made outside the USA. Good luck.

Even things assembled here probably are composed of parts made outside the States.

My life style is more like Recycled in America. After downsizing, I look for quality items at second hand stores. Maintaining a voluntary simplicity enhances my freedom.

It may not be great for the Economy, but it's excellent for mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment