Thursday, January 19, 2017

At Long Last

Here in Quartzsite, I've finally finished one of my most pressing goals: writing The Proving Grounds -the Cost of Hiking the Appalachian Trail. As the snow-bird season ramps up in Arizona, time is precious. So much to do, so many people to meet.

Sorry for such a long delay in posting.
I've been dancing, learning how to take care of my motor home and meeting great folks. I sang karaoke a couple times, then decided I didn't really like singing in public so much anymore.
I'd rather dance!
Anyways, I hope everyone is staying safe. Looks like the rest of the country is going through some bad weather. Amazingly, its that time of year again when thru hikers are heading north.
Best wishes on your journey.


1 comment:

  1. I just read this new book and left a comment on your other blog. Nice going!

    ReplyDelete