Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Glock Firing Power

The noise and firepower of a glock is amazing. In this video I react to the first shot, then recover and continue filming.

My life partner created this shooting range which is at the end of a natural opening to a "hollar", a sort of valley walled in on three sides. In this hollar, all rounds are spent in a safe manner and can not travel or harm anyone.

Filming a practice session allows one to see if you're flinching, squinting, or doing anything which would endanger or impede hitting the target.

I was able to watch my instructor fire three types of firearms. I think the semi automatic Ruger is the weapon for me because its used for self defence at short range, especially until I can control my shock reaction to the deafening sound.

No comments:

Post a Comment